Semi Permanent Makeup
by Candice Watson and Exclusive Aesthetic
Semi Permanent Makeup uses a process called micropigmentation to implant pigments in the skin to enhance your natural features. Treatments include eyebrow enhancement, eyeliner top and bottom, eyelash enhancement, lip line, lip blush and full lip colour. Treatments consist of 2 to 3 applications depending on the area allowing the pigment to implant correctly and ensuring semi permanent makeup treatments last for years and not months.
Semi permanent makeup does not smudge or run and is ideal for women wanting to look their best regardless of the heat or humidity of Dubai and the Middle East.
Exclusive Aesthetic use professional micropigmentation machines and equipment to implant non-permanent pigment into the Epidermis layer (upper layer) of the skin. The pigment depth is critical and directly relates to the amount of time the pigment will stay in the skin. Too deep and chances are you will get a permanent tattoo, too shallow and the pigment will only last a few months.
The correct Micropigmentation systems allow the specialist to adjust the depth on the needle. This is one of the reasons why a highly trained specialist should be the one you choose to perform a semi permanent makeup treatment. Implanting pigments at an exact depth into the epidermis allows the pigment to be naturally expelled from the skin over 2 to 3 years hence the term “semi permanent”.
Candice Watson and Exclusive Aesthetic perform all treatments. Candice has over 10 years experience performing treatments in the Middle East and near 30 years experience as a micropigmentation specialist. Base on Candice’s experience treatments in Dubai and the Middle East require a retouch every 12 to 18 months to keep the colour looking fresh.
Semi Permanent Makeup is very popular in the Middle East and both Candice and Exclusive Aesthetic look forward to providing you with the best semi permanent makeup treatments available in the Middle East.
What you should know
Below is a list of points we feel are necessary to inform you correctly and to help you make the right decision regarding semi permanent makeup for lips:
- Lip tattoos take between 3 and 10 days to heal depending on the size of the treatment and your skins natural healing process.
- You need not take time off work following the procedure. Any swelling or slight pain will disappear within a few hours.
- The colour intensity will fade up to 40-60% after the first treatment which is why we recommend a top up no less than 4 weeks later.
- The treatment is not painful. Most of our clients reporting only minor discomfort.
- A full consultation is performed before treatment. Treatments are performed by Candice Watson, International Micropigmentation Specialist.
- Clients who have suffered from cold sores (Herpes virus – Herpes simplex) can experience symptoms of the infection after the treatment to the lips. Anti-herpes medication is available over the counter or on prescription and has been shown to prevent or minimise such outbreaks.
Who can benefit?
With our range of different looks, everyone can benefit from smudge free semi permanent lip makeup. Semi permanent lips are suitable for:
- Anyone with unsteady hands making applying makeup difficult
- Anyone short-sighted
- For people on the go with no time for applying makeup but feel more confident wearing makeup.
- Anyone who is allergic to makeup or have a sensitivity to makeup.
Ultimate Micropigmentation by Candice Watson of Exclusive Aesthetic, the Micropigmentation Specialists to the Middle East. Candice Watson has near 30 years’ experience performing micropigmentation in Dubai, UK and internationally. Candice’s skill at micropigmentation is unparalleled and her commitment to being the best ensure her procedures are to the highest industry standards. Candice now offers several micropigmentation training courses in Dubai including Semi Permanent Makeup, Eyebrow Microblading, Medical Micropigmentation and Hair & Scalp Micropigmentation.
APPOINTMENTS – For Dubai appointments please call LCAS reception on +971 4 375 2393. Appointments available Sunday through Thursday 9am to 6pm. For UK Harley Street appointments please fill out the contact form.
LICENSING – All Dubai procedures are performed under the licence of the London Centre for Aesthetic Surgery (LCAS), Healthcare City, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Training is located at various locations in Dubai.