Semi Permanent Makeup by Candice Watson
Perfect makeup lasting 2 to 3 years
Our semi permanent makeup procedures are performed by Candice Watson, who is an international micropigmentation expert with over 30 years of experience.
All semi permanent makeup procedures are performed to the strictest medical standards and meet both the Dubai Municipality and the Ministry of Health regulations.
Get in touch today using the form below or ask Candice Watson a question using the WhatsApp button!
Semi Permanent Makeup explained
Semi Permanent Makeup uses a process called micropigmentation to implant pigments into the eyebrows, eyelids and lips to enhance your natural beauty. A handheld device with a needle nib is used to implant pigment into the upper dermal layer of skin at an exact and precise depth to be non-permanent.
We expertly add pigment to the:
- Eyebrows – to enhance and define
- Eyeliner – adding pigment to the top and bottom eyelids that is always smudge-free
- Eyelash Enhancement – a very subtle fill of colour between the lash roots
- Lip Line – to define the lip line
- Lip Blush – we add a delicate wash of colour to the lips
- Full Lip Colour – We add colours like the look of lipstick.
Semi permanent makeup treatments usually consist of 2 treatment sessions depending on the area, (3 treatment sessions for some lip procedures). Multiple treatments are required, so the pigment implants correctly ensuring our semi-permanent makeup procedures last for years and not months.
Semi permanent makeup does not smudge or run and is ideal for women (and men) wanting to look their best regardless of the heat or humidity of Dubai and the Middle East.
Eyebrows – Achieve perfect brows!
More definition and symmetry
The time saved not having to pencil every day is worth the treatment cost alone!
Our eyebrow treatments are perfect for anyone who requires emphasis of the brows. If you have no brow hair or sparse brows due to over-plucking, the difference balanced brows can make is fantastic.
Eyeliner & Eyelash Enhancement – Smudge free and always perfect!
Eyeliner – smudge-free and always perfect
Make the most of your eyes with our Semi Permanent Eyeliner.
Several looks of eyeliner are available from subtle to dramatic. The pigment is applied to the top or bottom lid and can significantly enhance the appearance of the eyes.
We call Eyelash Enhancement an introduction to semi permanent makeup. We apply pigment to the tiny gaps between the lash roots creating a solid thin lash line—a very subtle way to emphasise the eyes.
Lips – Redefine your lip line and colour!
Lip Line – Improve the shape and colour of your lips.
Over time the lips lose their shape and definition. We expertly redefine and shape the lips by carefully applying a contoured line sympathetic to your natural lip line. We offer a variety of colours and several looks, from natural to bold.
Full Lip Colour – For a truly subtle and beautiful cosmetic effect.
Semi permanent makeup is an excellent way of enhancing the shape and colour of your lips. With the highly skilled application of pigment, lips can look fuller and more shapely. Redefine your lips in only one treatment!
Our Lip Blush semi permanent makeup treatment is ideal if a more subtle colour is required. The process is the same as Lip Colour; however, we apply more subtle pigments using a dusting needle. This technique achieves more of a wash of colour to the lips.
What you should know about semi permanent makeup procedures
- Candice Watson performs all treatments. Candice Watson is an International Micropigmentation Specialist with over 30 years of experience.
- Semi permanent makeup is not painful. Most of our clients report only minor discomfort.
- We perform a full consultation before any semi permanent makeup treatment.
- You do not need to take time off work following the procedure. Any swelling or slight pain will disappear within a few hours.
- The colour intensity will fade up to 40 to 60% after the first treatment, which is one of the reasons why we recommend a top-up.
- We perform Top-up sessions between 4 and 8 weeks after the initial procedure.
- Lip procedures take between 3 and 10 days to heal depending on the size of the treatment and your skins natural healing process.
- For Lips Treatments – Clients who have suffered from cold sores (Herpes virus – Herpes simplex) can experience symptoms of the infection after the treatment to the lips. Anti-herpes medication is available over the counter or on prescription and should be taken before lip treatments as these can help to prevent or minimise such outbreaks.
See more of our semi permanent makeup FAQs HERE…
Is semi permanent makeup suitable for you?
With our range of different looks, everyone can benefit from smudge-free semi permanent makeup. Semi permanent is particularly suitable for:
- Anyone with unsteady hands making applying makeup difficult
- Anyone short-sighted
- For people on the go with no time for applying makeup but feel more confident wearing makeup.
- Anyone who is allergic to makeup (or has a sensitivity to makeup).
We use professional micropigmentation machines and equipment to implant non-permanent pigment into the epidermis layer (upper layer) of the skin. The pigment depth is critical and directly relates to the amount of time the pigment will stay in the skin – too deep and chances are you will get a permanent tattoo, too shallow and the pigment will only last a few months.
The correct micropigmentation systems allow us to adjust the depth on the needle. Implanting pigments at an exact depth into the epidermis allows the pigment to be naturally expelled from the skin over 2 to 3 years hence the term “semi permanent”.
One of the Middle East’s Leading Medical Micropigmentation Experts
Candice Watson is one of the most established and trusted medical micropigmentation experts in Dubai with a happy client list spanning the entire Middle East.
30+ Years Experience
Candice Watson has over 30 years of experience performing micropigmentation procedures to the highest industry standards.
Candice has won numerous awards for her medical micropigmentation treatments throughout her career and continues to be a world leader in all aspects of micropigmentation.
- International Health and Beauty Certification
- Dawn Cragg MBE Teaching and CPD Certification
- John Hashy Masters Diploma
- Finishing Touches Medical Micropigmentation Master Class
- Moshe Allul Diploma for HFS Scalp Micropigmentation
- LCN Germany SPMU Diploma
- Tunde Mehn Advanced Skills Diploma
- Licensed to Practice in Dubai Healthcare City
Fellowships & Memberships
- SPCP (Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals)
- IHBC (International Health and Beauty Council)
- BABTAC (British Association of Beauty Therapist and Cosmetologists)
Fully licensed to train and practice
Licensed to perform treatments and offer training courses in Dubai, UK and internationally.
Looking for a training course?
Candice Watson now offers micropigmentation training courses at various locations in the UK, Dubai and the Middle East. See our range of micropigmentation training courses HERE.
Multiple Award Winner
We are proud to announce Exclusive Aesthetic are UAE Business Award winners for two consecutive years.
Our UAE awards include Best Specialist, Best Trainers and Best Scalp.
I had lip liner and full lip colour with Candice. Now my lips look amazing!
I did some research, and Candice was the best choice. I had full lip colour, and Candice reshaped my lips too. I’m thrilled with the result.
I overplucked my eyebrows when I was younger and as a result, had hardly any eyebrows. I went for the hairstroke technique as I wanted a natural look. I now love my brows, thank you, Candice!
I’m very new to semi permanent makeup, so Candice recommended Eyelash Enhancement. I’m delighted with the look, and it is very subtle but improves the look of my eyes.
Candice now offers several micropigmentation training courses in Dubai including Semi Permanent Makeup, Eyebrow Microblading, Medical Micropigmentation and Hair & Scalp Micropigmentation.
Training is provided through our sister company Exclusive Aesthetics Technical and Occupational Skills Training at various locations in Dubai and around the Middle East.
Dubai appointments available Sunday through Thursday 9 am to 6 pm at the London Centre for Aesthetic Surgery (LCAS), Healthcare City, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. For UK Harley Street appointments please contact us.
All Dubai procedures are performed under the licence of the London Centre for Aesthetic Surgery (LCAS), Healthcare City, Dubai, United Arab Emirates and conform to the highest medical standards.
We can expertly remove and correct a badly performed semi permanent makeup procedure
For more details about our semi permanent makeup removals and corrections process please CLICK HERE