Semi Permanent Makeup Dubai
By the Experts with 35+ Years of Experience
Perfect Makeup Lasting 2 to 3 Years
Semi Permanent Makeup Dubai procedures are performed by Candice Watson, an international micropigmentation expert with over 35 years of experience.
All Semi Permanent Makeup Dubai procedures are performed to the strictest medical standards and meet the Dubai Municipality and the Ministry of Health regulations.
Contact us today to discuss your tattoo removal using the contact form, or ask Candice Watson a question using the WhatsApp button (we hope to reply within 48 hours).
What is Semi Permanent Makeup?
Semi Permanent Makeup Dubai uses micropigmentation to implant pigments into the eyebrows, eyelids and lips to enhance your natural beauty. A handheld device with a needle nib is used to implant pigment into the skin’s upper dermal layer at an exact depth to be non-permanent.
Semi permanent makeup treatments:
- Eyebrows – to enhance and define
- Eyeliner – adding pigment to the top and bottom eyelids that is always smudge-free
- Eyelash Enhancement – a very subtle fill of colour between the lash roots
- Lip Line – to define the lip line
- Lip Blush – we add a delicate wash of colour to the lips
- Full Lip Colour – We add colours like the look of lipstick.
Semi permanent makeup treatments usually consist of 2 sessions depending on the area (3 treatment sessions for some lip procedures). Multiple treatments are required so the pigment implants correctly ensure our semi-permanent makeup procedures last for years and not months.
Eyebrows – Achieve perfect brows!
More definition and symmetry
The time saved by not having to pencil daily is worth the treatment cost alone!
Our eyebrow treatments are perfect for anyone requiring an emphasis on the brows. If you have no brow hair or sparse brows due to over-plucking, the difference balanced brows can make is fantastic.
Eyeliner & Eyelash Enhancement
Smudge-free Eyeliner – Always perfect!
Make the most of your eyes with our Semi Permanent Eyeliner.
Several looks of eyeliner are available, from subtle to dramatic. The pigment is applied to the top or bottom lid and can significantly enhance the appearance of the eyes.
We call Eyelash Enhancement an introduction to semi permanent makeup. We apply pigment to the tiny gaps between the lash roots creating a solid thin lash line – a very subtle way to emphasise the eyes.
Lips – Redefine your lip-line and colour!
Lip Liner – Improve the shape and colour of your lips.
Over time the lips lose their shape and definition. We expertly redefine and shape the lips by carefully applying a contoured line sympathetic to your natural lip line. We offer a variety of colours and several looks, from natural to bold.
Full Lip Colour – For a truly subtle and beautiful cosmetic effect.
Semi permanent makeup is an excellent way of enhancing the shape and colour of your lips. With the highly skilled application of pigment, lips can look fuller and more shapely. Redefine your lips in only one treatment!
Our Lip Blush semi permanent makeup treatment is ideal if a more subtle colour is required. The process is the same as Lip Colour; however, we apply more subtle pigments using a dusting needle. This technique achieves more of a wash of colour to the lips.
Interesting Facts and What You Should Know
- Candice Watson performs all Semi Permanent Makeup Dubai treatments. Candice Watson is an International Micropigmentation Specialist with over 35 years of experience.
- Semi permanent makeup is not painful. Most of our clients report only minor discomfort.
- We perform a full consultation before any semi permanent makeup treatment.
- You do not need to take time off work following the procedure. Any swelling or slight pain will disappear within a few hours.
- The colour intensity will fade up to 40 to 60% after the first treatment, which is one of the reasons why we recommend a top-up.
- We perform Top-up sessions between 4 and 8 weeks after the initial procedure.
- Lip procedures take between 3 and 10 days to heal, depending on the size of the treatment and your skin’s natural healing process.
- For Lips Treatments – Clients who have suffered from cold sores (Herpes virus – Herpes simplex) can experience infection symptoms after the lips’ treatment. Anti-herpes medication is available over the counter or on prescription and should be taken before lip treatments as these can help to prevent or minimise such outbreaks.
See more of our semi permanent makeup FAQs HERE
Is Semi Permanent Makeup Dubai suitable for you?
With our range of different looks, everyone can benefit from smudge-free semi permanent makeup. Semi Permanent Makeup Dubai is particularly suitable for:
- Anyone with unsteady hands making applying makeup difficult
- Anyone short-sighted
- For people on the go with no time for applying makeup but feel more confident wearing makeup.
- Anyone who is allergic to makeup (or has a sensitivity to makeup).
Best Machines and Pigments
Semi Permanent Makeup Dubai – We use professional micropigmentation machines and equipment to implant non-permanent pigment into the skin’s epidermis layer (upper layer). The pigment depth is critical and directly relates to the amount of time the pigment will stay in the skin – too deep, and chances are you will get a permanent tattoo; too shallow and the pigment will only last a few months.
The correct micropigmentation systems allow us to adjust the depth of the needle. Implanting pigments at an exact depth into the epidermis allows the pigment to be naturally expelled from the skin over 2 to 3 years hence the term “semi-permanent”.
Semi Permanent Makeup Treatments By One of the Middle East’s Leading Medical Micropigmentation Experts
Candice Watson is one of Dubai’s most established and trusted medical micropigmentation experts, with a happy client list spanning the entire Middle East.
Candice Watson has over 35+ years of experience performing micropigmentation procedures to the highest industry standards.
Candice has won numerous awards for her medical micropigmentation treatments throughout her career and continues to be a world leader in all aspects of micropigmentation.
- International Health and Beauty Certification
- Dawn Cragg MBE Teaching and CPD Certification
- John Hashy Masters Diploma
- Finishing Touches Medical Micropigmentation Master Class
- Moshe Allul Diploma for HFS Scalp Micropigmentation
- LCN Germany SPMU Diploma
- Tunde Mehn Advanced Skills Diploma
- Licensed to Practice in Dubai Healthcare City
Fellowships & Memberships
- SPCP (Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals)
- IHBC (International Health and Beauty Council)
- BABTAC (British Association of Beauty Therapists and Cosmetologists)
Licensed to train & perform treatments
Licensed to perform treatments and offer training courses in Dubai, the UK and internationally.
UAE Business Award Winner
We proudly announce Exclusive Aesthetic are UAE Business Award winners for two consecutive years.
Our UAE awards include Best Specialist, Best Trainers and Best Scalp.
What Our Clients Say
I had lip liner and full lip colour with Candice. Now my lips look amazing!
I did some research, and Candice was the best choice. I had full lip colour, and Candice reshaped my lips too. I’m thrilled with the result.
Sarah, Abu Dhabi
I over-plucked my eyebrows when I was younger and as a result, had hardly any eyebrows. I went for the hairstroke technique as I wanted a natural look. I now love my brows, thank you, Candice!
I’m very new to semi permanent makeup, so Candice recommended Eyelash Enhancement. I’m delighted with the look, and it is very subtle but improves the look of my eyes.
Aisha, Abu Dhabi
Dubai appointments are available Saturday to Wednesday, 9 am to 6 pm C37, Healthcare City, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
All Dubai procedures are performed under the DHA licence at C37, Healthcare City, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and conform to the highest medical standards.
Looking for a training course?
Candice now offers several micropigmentation training courses in Dubai, including Semi Permanent Makeup, Advanced Eyebrow and Lip techniques, Medical Micropigmentation and Hair & Scalp Micropigmentation. See our range of micropigmentation training courses HERE.
Our sister company, Exclusive Aesthetics Technical and Occupational Skills Training, provides training at various locations in Dubai and around the Middle East.
Looking for a semi permanent makeup removal or correction?
We can expertly remove and correct a badly performed semi permanent makeup procedure. For more details about our semi permanent makeup removals and corrections process, please CLICK HERE